Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Only 2 more weeks of summer...my kids and I are making the most of their final days of freedom and then the fall frenzy will begin! Summer has been a nice mixture of beach, pool, arts and crafts and plenty of photo-moments! Which reminds me that appointments are now booking through the end of 2008. Fall appointments are booking quickly (THANK YOU to everyone who has spread the word about Dawn Nicholas Photography - this year has been my busiest and I have loved meeting so many new people!)...call or email right away to reserve a session time. Weekends are very popular and also very limited, so advance planning is definitely recommended!

Last year's promotion to benefit Project Smile was such a success, so I am going to be running a similar program this year. Check back soon for details.